I am a spring person. I love the colors, the smells, the events, and everything that comes with it minus the pollen ;) lol!! Life is full of constant change. Most recently the biggest change for me has been going back to work a couple days a week, I am really enjoying it. It helps when the office I work in throws a lot of perks at me too. Claire is adjusting really well to this new schedule, as she is spending a couple days a week at her grandparents house, who wouldn't love being spoiled on a regular basis? ;) It has been fun to make the most of the 5 days we are together now. We are busy, at times it's stressful for this peace loving Mama, but it's worth it. As my baby girl is nearing her 3rd birthday I am realizing more and more how fun and grown up she is becoming. She talks non-stop, and I just love listening to her. She is so full of joy and happiness and it makes my heart full to know that I have had a hand in making her that way. She is such a blessing. Here are a few pictures from our SPRING...
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment